International Opportunity: Marketing Specialist for EU funded project in KosovoAdministrator
IDI company is implementing the EU funded project in Kosovo and currently is looking for a market assessment/market entry specialist for Romania
The work is for 15 days over period Sept 17 – April 18 with a company called Cadi Commerce (www.cadi-ks.com), producer of plastic products such as mops, brushes, cleaning sets, etc. It is an established exporter with ca 40% of export sales, mainly to Albania, Macedonia and BiH.
The company is interested in expanding their exports through entering a new market in the region, i.e. Romania.
The work will involve the following:
- Collect data on the company’s export products and export capacity during initial on-site visit;
- Agree with the management on the work plan for the assignment;
- Prepare an overview of the Romanian market for the company’s export product(s) – size, main players, competitors, market trends;
- Identify the market channel(s) and their main players;
- Determine the market requirements – types of products, quality expectations/requirements, packaging, regulatory requirements, standards, prices;
- Determine importer/distributor requirements, in particular delivery and payment terms as well as other relevant contractual terms;
- Identify export business opportunities for the Company in Romania;
- Identify interested parties and organise a sales mission to enable the Company to meet potential buyers (matchmaking) in Romania.
The Expert will be based in Romania, the company’s target market, however one 2-day mission to Kosovo is foreseen at the start of the assignment to get familiar with the company and its products.
- A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least five years, in particular in marketing, business administration or in another discipline relevant to the scope of the assignment;
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in International Trade and Marketing as consultant, marketing specialist in marketing service institutions or as sales/ marketing specialist/manager in private enterprises;
- Proven experience in performing market analysis for enterprises;
- Experience in organizing trade/matchmaking missions;
- Experience with the company’s industry/sector will be an asset;
- Very good knowledge of the Romanian market.
Persons interested are invited to send Curriculum Vitae in english to the following e-mail address: email@example.com